Monday, May 7, 2012

Privileged

 

opug

Oliver is a privileged pug. We all know this. I mean, look at the picture. He’s sitting on my bed like it’s totally normal.

Lately, he’s getting all kinds of special treatment. This morning when I was taking Oliver out for his morning bathroom break before work, I decided I really had no desire to put him back in his crate. He’s been extremely well behaved lately- very few accidents, and does remarkably well whenever I leave him out around the house for short periods of time. I decided: today was The Day. No more crate! A full day out in the living room.

He was kind of confused when I didn’t take him back upstairs, but I’m pretty sure he made himself at home on the couch once I left. One of my roommates gets home from work a bit earlier than I do and I get a text confirming that he is indeed an Awesome Pug.

“No accidents! Just chillin’ out! This dog is amazing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment