Monday, March 19, 2012

Crying for Attention

 

shoepug

Before you go on and say, “I told you so,” (because nothing annoys me more than people telling me the obvious)  let me just say I knew this day would probably happen. I will also say that I’m actually not mad. Why? Because those shoes were looking pretty pathetic beforehand anyway, and I was just postponing the fact that I would have to get an other pair of black heels for work that I would in no time beat up and wear out. I’m not sure how I do it. Maybe I walk too hard? Either way, I’m just relieved this didn’t happen to my running shoes. (How the times have changed when sneakers take precedence over heels.)

The morning this happened, I was getting some much needed sleep. The day before, the combination of remaining jet-lag and the measly one hour time change finally caught up to me and I spent all day wanting to take a nap. Oliver, on the other hand, wasn’t satisfied that I at least woke up at 5:45, took him out and fed him before getting back into bed for a few more hours of sleep. No, he wanted to play. And when he realized that wasn’t going to be happening, he took it out on my shoe. And boy, does he look proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment