Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hiding out

hidingout

Early on I noticed Oliver had a thing for hanging out under my bed. In the beginning it was more of an exploratory thing- I could hear him scrambling around, going in one side and coming out the other. It was clearly entertaining for him.

Lately I’ve noticed that he just goes under my bed…and hangs out there. Whenever I look under my bed, I can see him with one or more of his toys, or sometimes he just chooses to sleep under there. Now that he knows I’ll pull him back out, he’s gotten smarter and gets closer towards the middle of the bed- where I can’t reach him no matter which direction or side I attempt to get him from.

I took this picture one morning before heading off to work. It was adorable and a perfect representation of how he spends his downtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment