Wednesday, February 29, 2012

At Attention

treat

Oliver has a stubborn streak. Often times when I’m calling for him to come down the stairs, to get out of my closet, or to stop licking my legs (I’m not sure why he does that, but I can no longer sit with my feet on the ground without running into that problem), he’ll look at me defiantly as to say, “Whatcha gonna do about it?”

It’s cute. But annoying.

One thing is for sure though- he knows the sound of the pantry opening and no matter how sneaky I try to be he somehow knows when I’m getting out a treat for him instead of my oatmeal or a k-cup to  make my third cup of coffee of the day.  When the treat comes out is when without a doubt, he will come sit at my feet and wait patiently, at my command.

I gotta tell you, the pup has some seriously good posture.

No comments:

Post a Comment